Please note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these forms. You may download this reader for free.
Course Enrollment Form
What Does the Course Enrollment Form do?
Serves as an application for new nondegree-seeking and post-baccalaureate students
- Undergraduate degree-seeking students must be admitted through the Admissions Office
- Graduate degree-seeking students must be admitted through the Graduate College
- Teacher certification students must be admitted through the Teacher Certification Office
- Used for “visiting” students, or those planning to transfer coursework back to their degree-granting institution
Serves as a registration form
- List the classes you’d like—just note the CRN, the Course Code, Course Number, and Section Number
- Be sure you’ve obtained your advisor’s electronic “Release to Register” if you are a freshman, sophomore or degree-seeking master’s student
- Be sure you’ve obtained permissions or prerequisite overrides if any are required
- Do not submit payment with this form. Once your registration is processed, you can view your fees through your My Missouri State account. Your monthly invoice from Missouri State University will be sent to via your Live@missouristate.edu email account.
Updates your personal information
- Indicate change of address or telephone number, or change it yourself online
What Do I Do With It?
- Fax it to: 417-836-4929
- Hand-deliver to:
Missouri State Outreach Registration Services
Alumni Center • Suite 400
(corner of Jefferson and McDaniel streets)
300 S. Jefferson Avenue
Springfield, Missouri 65806
- Mail to: Missouri State University
Missouri State Outreach Adult Student Services
901 South National Avenue
Springfield, MO 65897