Nondegree-Seeking Admission-Enrollment Form

Note: The Nondegree-Seeking Admissions-Enrollment Form was formerly known as the Course Enrollment Form.

Please read:

  • We are accepting Nondegree-Seeking Admission-Enrollment Forms for the Summer and Fall 2024 semesters! Please fill out our Nondegree-Seeking Admission-Enrollment Form when you are ready to begin the admission process.
  • Please refer to the university's Registration Sequence schedule to see when you will be able to enroll for courses for the Summer and Fall 2024 semesters.
  • Once successfully admitted and registered, understand that you will be held responsible for getting your MyMissouriState and Email accounts set up, attending your courses, making payments, and reviewing add/drop dates.


  • Non degree-seeking students are typically not eligible for financial aid.
  • Please add to your email's safe sender list.
  • Continuing nondegree-seeking students do not need to submit a Nondegree-Seeking Admission-Enrollment Form for every semester.
  • A student will need to submit a form if this is their first time being a nondegree-seeking student or if it is for readmission purposes (see Readmission Policy below).
  • MSU 62 Students: This is not the correct form to use. The online form for the MSU 62 fee waiver will be available on the Thursday before the start of each Fall and Spring semester. More information can be found on the MSU 62 Fee Waiver page.

What Does the Nondegree-Seeking Admission-Enrollment Form do?

Serves as an admission and enrollment form for new and returning nondegree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students.

  • Undergraduate degree seeking students must be admitted through the Admissions Office.
  • Graduate degree seeking students must be admitted through the Graduate College.
  • Teacher certification students must be admitted through the Teacher Certification Office.
  • Used for “visiting” students, or those planning to transfer coursework back to their degree-granting institution. Note: Please check with your own college or university first to learn the necessary credit transfer process and find out which credits will be accepted.
  • Readmission Policy: Non degree-seeking students will need to be readmitted by submitting a Nondegree-Seeking Admission-Enrollment Form if they have not attended courses for a full academic year or longer, or if they do not register for classes in the semester they were admitted in.


  • List the classes you’d like—just note the CRN, the Course Code, Course Number, and Section Number
  • Be sure you’ve obtained permissions or prerequisite overrides if any are required.
  • Do not submit payment with this form. Once your registration is processed, you can view your fees through your My Missouri State account. Your monthly invoice from Missouri State University will be sent to via your MSU email account (,, or

Contact us

Person item component:
Loading Profile. . .